CEOs at the helm of financial services companies reeling from subprime mortgage losses are giving up their multimillion dollar bonuses to save their jobs. John Mack, the CEO of Morgan Stanley, announced during his company's fourth quarter 2007 earnings conference call on December 19 that he would give up his bonus. Unfortunately, the strategy doesn't always work.
- Huge rock, cracked windshield helps hacker land a $10k Tesla security bug
- Apple zaps Zoom web server on thousands of Macs
- Microsoft kicks off public preview of Azure AD password muffler
- GDPR fines roll in: After BA, Marriott faces £99m fine over breach affecting 383 million
- British Airways faces £183m GDPR fine over hack, four times Google's GDPR fine