CEOs at the helm of financial services companies reeling from subprime mortgage losses are giving up their multimillion dollar bonuses to save their jobs. John Mack, the CEO of Morgan Stanley, announced during his company's fourth quarter 2007 earnings conference call on December 19 that he would give up his bonus. Unfortunately, the strategy doesn't always work.
- OAIC calls for better government transparency as privacy complaints surge
- Mozilla ramps up privacy in Firefox 70 with a new report on cookie tracking and data breaches
- Security Leader: Richard Gerdis, Delphix
- Microsoft delivers ‘Secured-core’ Windows 10 PCs to counter firmware attacks
- The week in security: Patch the night away