New Year's resolutions should symbolize our capacity for transformation, our desire for self-improvement. But too often they instead represent our lack of discipline and self-control, our weak wills, our abject failure. Why is it that New Year's resolutions are so hard to keep? The answer is actually quite simple.
- Windows Defender anti-malware glitch breaks file scanning on Windows 10, Windows 7
- GitHub acquires Semmle to speed up bug hunting in open source projects
- Misconfigured WS-Discovery in devices enable massive DDoS amplification
- Secrets of latest Smominru botnet variant revealed in new attack
- Australians know the least – and care the least – about how their personal data is used