New Year's resolutions should symbolize our capacity for transformation, our desire for self-improvement. But too often they instead represent our lack of discipline and self-control, our weak wills, our abject failure. Why is it that New Year's resolutions are so hard to keep? The answer is actually quite simple.
- Magecart payment card skimmer gang returns stronger than ever
- Windows Defender for enterprise scans for malware on Macs too
- Cisco directs high priority patches for IP phone security exposures
- Facebook passwords for hundreds of millions of users were exposed to Facebook employees
- Quantum computing will break encryption in a few years