Savvy IT outsourcing customers insist on including <a href="http://www.cio.com/article/29102/Outsourcer_Benchmarking_The_Sanity_Clause">benchmarking clauses</a> in their IT services contracts. Benchmarking clauses are beneficial to outsourcing customers because they allow the customer to bring in a third party to assess the competitiveness of the outsourcer's prices.
- Windows 10 May 2019 Update is out with with more user options for controlling updates
- Updates are like vaccinations
- For breach-weary healthcare CISOs, Internet of Medical Things is yet another headache
- The Hypothetical Life of a CISO
- A new wholesale high speed Ethernet option to help facilitate cloud innovation for nbn™ service providers and their customers