The IT and business process outsourcing market is heating up in countries throughout Latin America. Outsourcing analyst firm HfS Research estimates that the region's outsourcing industry will grow 15 to 17 per cent this year. Indigenous providers are offering more sophisticated services. U.S. multinationals have a large local presence. And Indian providers are building or buying their way into the market.
- DNS hijacking grabs headlines, but it’s just the tip of the iceberg
- Becoming more than human: My take on the advancements of Machine Technology
- SecurIT 2019: In an increasingly-encrypted world, visibility is more important than ever
- SecurIT 2019: Being a CSO is like Game of Thrones
- SecurIT 2019: Hackers may be in it for Lulz, but CSOs are in it for their lives