Yogesh Jagga is the CIO of a successful mortgage brokering company in California, which has its IT as well as its sales staff in India. Parsec Loans, the company, sells loans from some 20 American banks to retail customers in America.
- Industrial IoT explosion is making Australian CSOs “anxious” as IoT-security investments lag world
- Google Home and Amazon Echo are patched, but how many more IoT devices are vulnerable?
- Is fake news dangerous? Security pros say yes
- Despite rising risk awareness, SecDevOps still too little, too late for most Australian companies
- What is a cyber attack? Recent examples show disturbing trends