Android isn't just for smartphones and tablets anymore. Sony has unveiled its new SmartWatch, an Android-powered timekeeper that brings smartphone-like capabilities to the wristwatch.
- NotPetya costs FedEx $300m, now weighs up cyber insurance
- Pen-testing may pacify auditors, but it won’t stop hackers from taking your data
- As Equifax jettisons CISO and CIO, survey finds CISOs feel devalued by business leaders
- Chrome versus IE and Edge: which is more secure for enterprise?
- Hackers plant malware in popular CCleaner