It's been a rough year for the IT industry. The death of Apple co-founder Steve Jobs in October grabbed international headlines. But we also lost other major figures from almost every area of technology, including Xerox PARC founder Jacob E. Goldman, who died in late December. Here's one last look at some of the people who made a big difference.
- GitHub now warns devs about bugs that led to Equifax breach
- AISA 2018: Japan's journey from a cryptocurrency hack to better regulation
- Cisco patches: US-CERT warns attackers could take control of affected devices
- AISA 2018: The journey to multi-factor authentication
- UK's Cyber Security Centre deals with daily attacks