Technology giant HP will begin pushing its 'Utility Services' private Cloud model in the Australian market from early next year, with plans to provide virtualisation business applications from the likes of Microsoft, Oracle and SAP.
- Fully 61 percent of ASX100 exposed as email fraud gets personal
- Android bug bounty tops $3m in third year, but pay flattens out
- Newegg confirms credit card information was taken in a sophisticated attack
- Cisco’s Webex recording player riddled with bugs, so best to patch now
- Xbash: malware for ransoming Linux DBs and Windows crypto-mining