Technology giant HP will begin pushing its 'Utility Services' private Cloud model in the Australian market from early next year, with plans to provide virtualisation business applications from the likes of Microsoft, Oracle and SAP.
- NSA warns enterprises over TLS traffic inspection risks: do it once, and do it well
- How a bank got hacked (a study in how not to secure your networks)
- As government reins in IoT security, recalcitrant mining industry is exposed
- The week in security: Poor security hygiene just not good enough, APRA warns
- New Zealand: over a third of cyber attacks come from state-sponsored hackers