Outsourcing is increasingly common practice in information technology. For the company which is outsourcing, selecting a business partner for the next five to 10 years can be nerve-racking. For the company bidding for the work it's a costly and time-consuming business, which may or may not deliver a profit.
- Australia releases advice to counter ‘foreign interference’ after university cyber attacks
- Cisco: there’s a bad bug in open source software that a Netflix engineer abandoned in 2016
- When moving to cloud, don’t lift-and-shift your security techniques
- Microsoft: find and patch RDP services now because new BlueKeep threats are coming
- My Health Record avoids cybersecurity breaches despite dizzying growth in usage