The average chief executive in Australia will this year be rewarded with a pay packet containing $584,000. Four out of five executives in charge of enterprise information systems get less than a quarter of that. However, there is a select band of CIOs commanding $1 million plus packages.
- When moving to cloud, don’t lift-and-shift your security techniques
- Microsoft: find and patch RDP services now because new BlueKeep threats are coming
- My Health Record avoids cybersecurity breaches despite dizzying growth in usage
- Five Eyes intelligence alliance commits to securing the Internet of Things with Industry
- Phishing email creators rely on a short shelf life to beat your defences