Google should shoulder some responsibility for remote access to corporate information systems. Its Internet engines suggest it is possible to access anything anywhere anytime. If Google can do it, executives argue, why not rip down the walls on corporate information systems and let employees access them anytime anywhere too?
- Emergent Android banking Trojan shows app overlay attacks are still effective
- Firefox’s Mozilla doubles its bug bounty cash rewards
- Australian businesses slower to detect breaches than global peers, but everyone is still taking too long
- Declining PCI DSS compliance a lead indicator of inadequate security practices
- IBM aims at hybrid cloud, enterprise security