Trade secrets are key to the survival of any business, but if you aren't careful, modern technologies like BlackBerrys and USB drives (or loose lips) can help them walk right out the door--and without a well-written contract, you may have little legal recourse.
- Microsoft brings Edge's Defender browser protection to Google’s Chrome
- Lack of security skills has become a drag on Australia’s digital transformation
- As Australia condemns Russian cyber attacks, experts demand clarity on offensive capabilities
- Microsoft rallies industry to counter government cyberattacks
- Microsoft's chip push continues with Azure Sphere: Securing gadgets with chips and Linux