Despite the broad adoption of server virtualization, many firms still struggle with the technical and organizational changes that virtualization brings. We see IT shops facing three major challenges: getting business and executive buy-in, motivating application owners to move to virtual machines, and restructuring the IT team to achieve maximum efficiency in a virtualized environment.
- NotPetya costs FedEx $300m, now weighs up cyber insurance
- Pen-testing may pacify auditors, but it won’t stop hackers from taking your data
- As Equifax jettisons CISO and CIO, survey finds CISOs feel devalued by business leaders
- Chrome versus IE and Edge: which is more secure for enterprise?
- Hackers plant malware in popular CCleaner