Despite the broad adoption of server virtualization, many firms still struggle with the technical and organizational changes that virtualization brings. We see IT shops facing three major challenges: getting business and executive buy-in, motivating application owners to move to virtual machines, and restructuring the IT team to achieve maximum efficiency in a virtualized environment.
- Microsoft's $25k AI challenge: predict which Windows PCs will be infected with malware
- The evolving threat landscape – What to look out for in 2019
- Supermicro third-party motherboard audit finds no spy chips
- Google+ leak affects 52 million users and G Suite users
- Microsoft's big Windows Defender ATP update: bad macros, fileless malware and faster response