Despite the broad adoption of server virtualization, many firms still struggle with the technical and organizational changes that virtualization brings. We see IT shops facing three major challenges: getting business and executive buy-in, motivating application owners to move to virtual machines, and restructuring the IT team to achieve maximum efficiency in a virtualized environment.
- Christmas rush brings great deals to online shoppers – and new risks for their employers
- Dell, Lenovo, HP will patch hundreds of devices affected by Intel's buggy embedded CPU
- As unencrypted data becomes “negligence”, business leaders are taking encryption strategy away from IT
- Uber, ABC cloud data breaches put Australian companies on notice about cloud security
- Fake Symantec blog spreads macOS malware