Server virtualization has reached an inflection point in the enterprise at the 10-year mark. Capital expense savings from physical server consolidation are leveling off and early gains in IT operational efficiency are at risk due to rapidly growing and increasingly complex virtual infrastructures. Moreover, business-critical production applications -- the next virtualization frontier -- demand higher levels of service and strict security and compliance oversight, further challenging IT operations teams.
- Xerox CISO: How business should prepare for the future security threat landscape
- When it comes to next-gen security, smartphones are opening doors – literally
- Dridex, BEC attacks and ‘brandjacking’ surge as phishing volumes pick up again after lull
- Unencrypted hard-coded password risks patient info in Philips’ x-ray dose app
- Skilled bad actors use new pulse wave DDoS attacks to hit multiple targets