The wild world of workplace wearables Between Google Glass and the Apple iWatch, interest in wearables has never been higher. Deloitte Consulting predicts that 10 million devices will be sold this year alone, representing a $3 billion market largely that’s currently driven by consumers.
- Criminals exclusively target bank staff credentials with RAT-laced Microsoft Publisher email attachments
- Technology in Government - Women and diversity in cyber
- Software Security is in the Wild West (and it’s going to get us killed)
- Australia only has 7 percent of the cybersecurity expertise that it needs
- Should big business help smaller suppliers improve their cybersecurity?