The wild world of workplace wearables Between Google Glass and the Apple iWatch, interest in wearables has never been higher. Deloitte Consulting predicts that 10 million devices will be sold this year alone, representing a $3 billion market largely that’s currently driven by consumers.
- Google Chrome password study: 25% users ignored a breached password alert
- ASD tells Australia how to adopt DMARC to fight email spoofing attacks
- BlueKeep-like wormable flaws hit Windows 10: Microsoft urges immediate patch
- Businesses risk becoming “collateral damage” in nation-state cyber wars
- Patch BlueKeep now Australian spy agency warns Windows admins