The wild world of workplace wearables Between Google Glass and the Apple iWatch, interest in wearables has never been higher. Deloitte Consulting predicts that 10 million devices will be sold this year alone, representing a $3 billion market largely that’s currently driven by consumers.
- Stop pretending you can keep hackers out of your networks: Krebs
- Five-eye CERTs issue joint alert on RATs, trojans and botnets
- CISOs must “plan for stupid” when evolving security plans: former US govt CISO
- For CySCA sponsors, designing 103 cybersecurity challenges takes months of careful planning
- Heathrow Airport lands $223k fine for three seconds on video in a lost USB stick