In Network World's two-part test, reviewers David Newman and Joel Snyder put next-generation firewalls through the ringer. They found that products could forward packets at an impressive clip but throughput dropped with advanced security features were turned on.
- Criminals exclusively target bank staff credentials with RAT-laced Microsoft Publisher email attachments
- Technology in Government - Women and diversity in cyber
- Software Security is in the Wild West (and it’s going to get us killed)
- Australia only has 7 percent of the cybersecurity expertise that it needs
- Should big business help smaller suppliers improve their cybersecurity?