In Network World's two-part test, reviewers David Newman and Joel Snyder put next-generation firewalls through the ringer. They found that products could forward packets at an impressive clip but throughput dropped with advanced security features were turned on.
- NK hackers use fake Facebook accounts to lead defectors to malware in Google Play
- Customers recommend, spend more with companies that protect their data – so why are so few businesses GDPR ready?
- Are your customers doing enough to help you protect their privacy?
- Cisco's virtual network interface hit by extremely severe bugs: patch now
- Adobe: attackers can hack Windows 7 with this critical Acrobat PDF flaw