In Network World's two-part test, reviewers David Newman and Joel Snyder put next-generation firewalls through the ringer. They found that products could forward packets at an impressive clip but throughput dropped with advanced security features were turned on.
- Intel says it's been hit with 32 separate lawsuits over Spectre, Meltdown
- Security lessons from the 2018 Pyeongchang Winter Olympics
- From banks to Bitcoin: Trickbot shifts online hustle to cryptocurrencies
- Don't panic about the new 'Prime' Meltdown and Spectre CPU exploits
- Poor patching, user education leave healthcare providers sitting ducks for cyber attacks