In Network World's two-part test, reviewers David Newman and Joel Snyder put next-generation firewalls through the ringer. They found that products could forward packets at an impressive clip but throughput dropped with advanced security features were turned on.
- Dell, Lenovo, HP will patch hundreds of devices affected by Intel's buggy embedded CPU
- As unencrypted data becomes “negligence”, business leaders are taking encryption strategy away from IT
- Uber, ABC cloud data breaches put Australian companies on notice about cloud security
- Fake Symantec blog spreads macOS malware
- 5 missteps that could cost CISOs their jobs