You've read all the customer relationship management horror stories. You've heard the grim statistics from Gartner, which estimates that more than two-thirds of all CRM initiatives fail. So you might wonder why our company, Boise Office Solutions, recently spent $US25 million implementing a CRM system - and be surprised to learn that we are seeing increased customer retention as a result.
- AMD confirms it is preparing patches for newly outed CPU flaws
- AMD confirms Ryzenfall vulnerabilities, but says they'll be fixed soon via routine BIOS updates
- Facebook security chief Alex Stamos reportedly planning to leave
- The week in security: As Intel patches yesterday’s threats, IoT and cryptocurrency are creating new ones for tomorrow
- Apple to stop ad firms hacking HTTPS protections to track iPhone users