Global pharmaceuticals giant AstraZeneca, headquartered in London, is set to break off its IT outsourcing relationship with IBM, Computer Sweden and sister publication IT24 have learned.
- Microsoft brings Edge's Defender browser protection to Google’s Chrome
- Lack of security skills has become a drag on Australia’s digital transformation
- As Australia condemns Russian cyber attacks, experts demand clarity on offensive capabilities
- Microsoft rallies industry to counter government cyberattacks
- Microsoft's chip push continues with Azure Sphere: Securing gadgets with chips and Linux