When businesses decide to go to the cloud for an enterprise application and open an account with Salesforce.com or some other SaaS (software as a service) provider, they typically don't consider how that SaaS app will integrate with their existing software.
- Australia is filled with EU citizens; will you meet your GDPR obligations to them?
- Google launches Android 8.0 "Oreo", bringing Project Treble's huge security enhancements
- The week in security: AI protects data while cyber insurance protects AI
- Xerox CISO: How business should prepare for the future security threat landscape
- When it comes to next-gen security, smartphones are opening doors – literally