Analysts Robert Frances Group (RFG) believes recent high-profile attacks against public, outward-facing Web sites are the tip of the iceberg due to grow rapidly in size and import to enterprise CIOs
- Industrial IoT explosion is making Australian CSOs “anxious” as IoT-security investments lag world
- Google Home and Amazon Echo are patched, but how many more IoT devices are vulnerable?
- Is fake news dangerous? Security pros say yes
- Despite rising risk awareness, SecDevOps still too little, too late for most Australian companies
- What is a cyber attack? Recent examples show disturbing trends