If you listen to the Web 2.0 or Enterprise 2.0 evangelists, you'd think that the IT world as we know it is about to come to an end, to be replaced by systems run according to the demands of the so-called Generation-Y who are entering the workplace. If you listen to the propeller heads, you'll be advised to install a mixed bunch of best-of-breed collaboration solutions that will transform your business prospects at a stroke. Except they won't. Effort and thought are required.
- Secure-printing innovator Datasec targets rapid overseas expansion after scoring HP Workpath coup
- Security is everyone’s business
- US charges Dridex banking trojan operators, offers $5m bounty
- Prediction #5: Application Programming Interfaces (API) Will Be Exposed as The Weakest Link Leading to Cloud-Native Threats
- Prediction #4: DevSecOps Will Rise to Prominence as Growth in Containerized Workloads Causes Security Controls to ‘Shift Left’