Working with 14 partners in Europe, IBM will work on the three-year project, called PrimeLife, from its lab in Zurich. Privacy experts say the program will focus on individuals managing their identity across social networks and other online communities
- Google targets 500 apps with suspect ad libraries
- Australia is filled with EU citizens; will you meet your GDPR obligations to them?
- Google launches Android 8.0 "Oreo", bringing Project Treble's huge security enhancements
- The week in security: AI protects data while cyber insurance protects AI
- Xerox CISO: How business should prepare for the future security threat landscape