A cursory overview of Australia's position in the regional and global arenas indicates we are a developing country with an economy still largely driven by the export of minerals and agricultural products.
- My Health Record extension highlights lingering security, privacy concerns
- Firefox to notify users when they’re on a recently breached site
- Microsoft begs customers: Just hold on to those pen-test reports until you've fully read them
- Adobe patches Flash, Reader, and Photoshop CC
- The week in security: Warnings on exploits as malware Struts its stuff