With 500 staff, two buildings, seven public readings rooms and information sharing relationships with 1100 libraries globally, the National Library of Australia is an organisation bound to have unique IT requirements.
- France hits Google with €50m GDPR fine over Android consent
- What is spear phishing? Why targeted email attacks are so difficult to stop
- Security refresh teaches James Cook University the value of better visibility
- Cyber attacks as likely as natural disasters, as devastating as ecosystem collapse: WEF
- The week in security: 773 million reasons to improve your security