The federal government has no plans to support legislation which requires open source software solutions to be included in all future departmental ICT contracts, and will continue to uphold a neutral stance on open source software, the National Office of Information Economy (NOIE) has stated.
- As PageUp remediates its security breach, a reminder that times have changed
- As FIFA World Cup kicks off, Australia’s technological readiness could be its biggest weakness
- As experts dissect Trump-Kim summit, cybersecurity eyes are on North Korea
- Secure-cloud challengers target skills-deprived government agencies, businesses
- EU parliament overwhelmingly backs recommending a ban on Kaspersky products