The online education sector is growing at a rapid pace internationally. According to research undertaken by analysts at IBISWorld, the sector is one of the top five growing industries, worth $5bn in annual revenue in Australia. It employs nearly 20,000 people and is also expected to outperform the overall economy through 2017-2018.
- Firefox’s Mozilla doubles its bug bounty cash rewards
- Australian businesses slower to detect breaches than global peers, but everyone is still taking too long
- Declining PCI DSS compliance a lead indicator of inadequate security practices
- IBM aims at hybrid cloud, enterprise security
- NSA warns enterprises over TLS traffic inspection risks: do it once, and do it well