The Australian Securities and Investments Commission has released new guidelines in a bid to improve disclose across listed company annual reports, despite concerns these could complicate such reports and lead to inappropriate market outcomes.
- Senator Warner seeks "grand alliance" to protect against surveillance threat from China’s tech dominance
- HP buys Bromium to apply virtualization security to its PCs
- IoT security is getting worse, not better: researchers
- Study: Bug bounties ‘often inefficient and expensive’
- Windows Defender anti-malware glitch breaks file scanning on Windows 10, Windows 7