Marketing leaders are increasingly being tasked with revamping their organisation’s external-facing digital properties to up the ante on customer engagement. At St John of God Health Care, this mandate not only resulted in a fresh, user-centric website, it’s also triggered a whole-of-organisation, customer-led digital transformation program.
- New social media scams: Can you tell friend from foe?
- As tech bridges cloud gaps, security is best managed outside the IT shop
- Antivirus vendor warns Fireball malware infects 250m PCs! Try 5m, says Microsoft
- 7 elements of a successful security awareness program
- Breach costs down but slow forensics still threaten Australian companies’ regulatory compliance