The emergence of the Internet and the Web have led to disruptive changes in companies' IT infrastructures. Ready or not, it's happening again. But this time, the changes will be bigger and they will come faster. IT departments will have to be more responsive because, at root, that's what these changes are all about.
- TLS 1.0 and 1.1 will be disabled in Edge, IE, Chrome, Firefox and Safari in 2020
- Stop pretending you can keep hackers out of your networks: Krebs
- Five-eye CERTs issue joint alert on RATs, trojans and botnets
- CISOs must “plan for stupid” when evolving security plans: former US govt CISO
- For CySCA sponsors, designing 103 cybersecurity challenges takes months of careful planning