Hacker collective or, as they put it, "those evil bastards from Twitter" LulzSec has issued an official statement attempting to explain its actions. You can read it <a href="http://pastebin.com/HZtH523f">here</a>.
- Security implications overshadow enthusiasm about Blockchain
- The week in security: Cybersecurity tension peaks as Trump and Kim summit
- CSO Roadshow - Making security a hoodie free zone
- As PageUp remediates its security breach, a reminder that times have changed
- As FIFA World Cup kicks off, Australia’s technological readiness could be its biggest weakness