Hacker collective or, as they put it, "those evil bastards from Twitter" LulzSec has issued an official statement attempting to explain its actions. You can read it <a href="http://pastebin.com/HZtH523f">here</a>.
- Microsoft's $25k AI challenge: predict which Windows PCs will be infected with malware
- The evolving threat landscape – What to look out for in 2019
- Supermicro third-party motherboard audit finds no spy chips
- Google+ leak affects 52 million users and G Suite users
- Microsoft's big Windows Defender ATP update: bad macros, fileless malware and faster response