Hacker collective or, as they put it, "those evil bastards from Twitter" LulzSec has issued an official statement attempting to explain its actions. You can read it <a href="http://pastebin.com/HZtH523f">here</a>.
- Securing your Digital Transformation Journey
- The week in security: Time to review your organisation’s cyber risk profile
- Fully 61 percent of ASX100 exposed as email fraud gets personal
- Android bug bounty tops $3m in third year, but pay flattens out
- Newegg confirms credit card information was taken in a sophisticated attack