Service-oriented architecture, or SOA, has moved from buzzword of the moment to a concept that has absorbed the attention of CIOs at enterprises large and small (but mainly large). According to our State of the CIO 2007, 19 percent of local respondents were already working on their SOA, 15 percent were planning to start this year and 22 percent defined it as a long-term goal
- Update to iOS 10.3.3 now: Apple patches serious Wi-Fi exploit
- True Key by Intel Security review: This password manager wants to eliminate passwords
- Keeper review: A strong focus on security
- Social engineering: How your employees are helping attackers steal your data
- In 2017, the pressure is on to be secure. Are you feeling the squeeze?