As the "new normal" of the post-recession economy stretches before us, cloud computing services are become more widely considered and adopted by large mainstream enterprises. Many organizations just last year refused to accept the premise and are now enthusiastic advocates looking forward to a new future of computing flexibility and choice.
- Signal: we can't comply with Aussie encryption law even if we wanted to
- Microsoft's $25k AI challenge: predict which Windows PCs will be infected with malware
- The evolving threat landscape – What to look out for in 2019
- Supermicro third-party motherboard audit finds no spy chips
- Google+ leak affects 52 million users and G Suite users