Hewlett-Packard has announced the merger of its Imaging and Printing Group (IPG) and its Personal Systems Group (PSG) in what it called an effort to drive profitable growth for the entire company, but analysts questioned whether the reorganization will cut costs significantly.
- NotPetya costs FedEx $300m, now weighs up cyber insurance
- Pen-testing may pacify auditors, but it won’t stop hackers from taking your data
- As Equifax jettisons CISO and CIO, survey finds CISOs feel devalued by business leaders
- Chrome versus IE and Edge: which is more secure for enterprise?
- Hackers plant malware in popular CCleaner