Ten years ago, preceding the dot com bomb, only a handful of organisations had bought email security software. The overwhelming business driver was the growing number of incidents of workers being sacked for using company email to send pornographic material on the corporate email system and highly embarrassing public email gaffes like the infamous Claire Swire case.
- It’s NDB-Day. Do you have anything to declare?
- The global cyber war is heating up: Why businesses should be worried
- Cisco bug lets anyone login to network as admin with a blank password
- Intel ships new Spectre patches: Kaby Lake and Coffee Lake now, Sandy Bridge next
- As NDB kicks in, be careful of overcompensating for past security inaction