Ten years ago, preceding the dot com bomb, only a handful of organisations had bought email security software. The overwhelming business driver was the growing number of incidents of workers being sacked for using company email to send pornographic material on the corporate email system and highly embarrassing public email gaffes like the infamous Claire Swire case.
- Hundreds of HP computers came with an accidental keylogger
- Security in 2018: Automation, boardrooms and the Notifiable Data Breaches Act
- The week in security: Building trust, one security review at a time
- Employees could lose bonuses, jobs for GDPR breaches as businesses double down on cultural reform
- Securing your network is as easy as one, two.. five