Ten years ago, preceding the dot com bomb, only a handful of organisations had bought email security software. The overwhelming business driver was the growing number of incidents of workers being sacked for using company email to send pornographic material on the corporate email system and highly embarrassing public email gaffes like the infamous Claire Swire case.
- Australia is filled with EU citizens; will you meet your GDPR obligations to them?
- Google launches Android 8.0 "Oreo", bringing Project Treble's huge security enhancements
- The week in security: AI protects data while cyber insurance protects AI
- Xerox CISO: How business should prepare for the future security threat landscape
- When it comes to next-gen security, smartphones are opening doors – literally