It's time to dive into realms where you don't have all the answers, says Chris Curran of PwC. Ditch outmoded ways of thinking, ask business managers and employees what they need to innovate, and find out what customers want before they even know.
- The week in security: Cybercriminals eyeing new opportunities from cryptocurrency miners
- Intel says it's been hit with 32 separate lawsuits over Spectre, Meltdown
- Security lessons from the 2018 Pyeongchang Winter Olympics
- From banks to Bitcoin: Trickbot shifts online hustle to cryptocurrencies
- Don't panic about the new 'Prime' Meltdown and Spectre CPU exploits