Concerned about IT/business alignment? Is your IT strategy a subsection of the business strategy or a separate document? How does it relate to the core business that your company carries out? If the relationship is hard to see, how do you make sure it provides your organisation with the IT it needs?
- Cisco bug lets anyone login to network as admin with a blank password
- Intel ships new Spectre patches: Kaby Lake and Coffee Lake now, Sandy Bridge next
- As NDB kicks in, be careful of overcompensating for past security inaction
- On the eve of game-changing NDB scheme, 59 percent of businesses still don’t understand it
- Google reveals kernel, Windows 10 security bypasses fixed in February’s Patch Tuesday