Concerned about IT/business alignment? Is your IT strategy a subsection of the business strategy or a separate document? How does it relate to the core business that your company carries out? If the relationship is hard to see, how do you make sure it provides your organisation with the IT it needs?
- Mass CCleaner malware attack actually targeted tech giants
- NotPetya costs FedEx $300m, now weighs up cyber insurance
- Pen-testing may pacify auditors, but it won’t stop hackers from taking your data
- As Equifax jettisons CISO and CIO, survey finds CISOs feel devalued by business leaders
- Chrome versus IE and Edge: which is more secure for enterprise?