I find it interesting how technology reinvents itself so rapidly. The reason for this is probably attributable to Moore’s Law or in fact the 'Highway Law'… build another lane, and cars and trucks will fill it. Incidentally, I think here is also a 'Hype law' in today’s IT social ecosystem that fuels our decisions, good and bad.
- AMD confirms it is preparing patches for newly outed CPU flaws
- AMD confirms Ryzenfall vulnerabilities, but says they'll be fixed soon via routine BIOS updates
- Facebook security chief Alex Stamos reportedly planning to leave
- The week in security: As Intel patches yesterday’s threats, IoT and cryptocurrency are creating new ones for tomorrow
- Apple to stop ad firms hacking HTTPS protections to track iPhone users