I find it interesting how technology reinvents itself so rapidly. The reason for this is probably attributable to Moore’s Law or in fact the 'Highway Law'… build another lane, and cars and trucks will fill it. Incidentally, I think here is also a 'Hype law' in today’s IT social ecosystem that fuels our decisions, good and bad.
- DWS acquires Canberra-based Projects Assured in $43M deal
- Enterprise exit as CSG flags further $10M decrease in expected earnings
- Partners ready as public cloud services market hits $117B
- Synnex strengthens finance options through automation
- Bulletproof’s big exit and the double-edged sword of going public
- IBM ends China's 5-year reign atop supercomputer rankings
- How BP drives automation at scale across supply and trading business
- Oracle is changing how it reports cloud revenues — what's it hiding?
- Why mobile satellite is flying high
- US Supreme Court rules warrant required for mobile phone location data