I find it interesting how technology reinvents itself so rapidly. The reason for this is probably attributable to Moore’s Law or in fact the 'Highway Law'… build another lane, and cars and trucks will fill it. Incidentally, I think here is also a 'Hype law' in today’s IT social ecosystem that fuels our decisions, good and bad.
- Zerodium makes $1.5m iOS hack tougher, offers $500k for WhatsApp, Signal
- When identity data eclipses digital identity
- Google targets 500 apps with suspect ad libraries
- Australia is filled with EU citizens; will you meet your GDPR obligations to them?
- Google launches Android 8.0 "Oreo", bringing Project Treble's huge security enhancements