While I'm by no means trying to take attention away from the horrific environmental and economic disaster that the now largest oil spill in U.S. history has caused, I can't help but see some lessons that I and other IT professionals can learn from it.
- Look for the silver lining in GDPR’s privacy obligations
- GDPR is here, but few Australian staff know what to do about it
- FBI takes control over Russia's VPNFilter router botnet
- Cisco reveals VPNFilter malware infects 500k routers, Ukraine fears they'll be bricked by Saturday
- CPUs take another Spectre-Meltdown speculative execution hit