Now that <a href="http://www.computerworld.com/s/article/9136345/Google_Update">Google</a> + has launched its Pages feature for businesses and brands, it's time for media companies to think about whether to establish a presence on the site. If the answer is yes, then there are legal considerations to take into account.
- Microsoft: Windows Defender now rules antivirus on business PCs... running Windows 10
- Are infosec certifications the best way to boost your salary?
- Google boosts Gmail anti-phishing defenses to tackle BEC fraud
- AMD confirms it is preparing patches for newly outed CPU flaws
- AMD confirms Ryzenfall vulnerabilities, but says they'll be fixed soon via routine BIOS updates