Now that <a href="http://www.computerworld.com/s/article/9136345/Google_Update">Google</a> + has launched its Pages feature for businesses and brands, it's time for media companies to think about whether to establish a presence on the site. If the answer is yes, then there are legal considerations to take into account.
- Inside the thriving ransomware market
- Concerned about privacy, Australians embrace mandatory data-breach scheme
- Fake Telstra and EnergyAustralia email bills spread banking trojans
- Gone in 15 seconds: why faster bank transfers make Australia an even bigger target for email fraud
- Synchronized security is the right arsenal for modern CSOs: Sophos exec