Now that <a href="http://www.computerworld.com/s/article/9136345/Google_Update">Google</a> + has launched its Pages feature for businesses and brands, it's time for media companies to think about whether to establish a presence on the site. If the answer is yes, then there are legal considerations to take into account.
- How to protect your business from online payments fraud
- Executives are overconfident about the sophistication of their DevSecOps automation
- Can Senseon beat Darktrace at its own game with its 'AI triangulation' technology
- Most European companies failing to meet GDPR obligations
- Security, insurance providers want to help you evaluate your cyber risk