Now that <a href="http://www.computerworld.com/s/article/9136345/Google_Update">Google</a> + has launched its Pages feature for businesses and brands, it's time for media companies to think about whether to establish a presence on the site. If the answer is yes, then there are legal considerations to take into account.
- Microsoft's $25k AI challenge: predict which Windows PCs will be infected with malware
- The evolving threat landscape – What to look out for in 2019
- Supermicro third-party motherboard audit finds no spy chips
- Google+ leak affects 52 million users and G Suite users
- Microsoft's big Windows Defender ATP update: bad macros, fileless malware and faster response