A company president in her 50s remembered when her first manager told her she wasn't finishing her work. "I was surprised, because I thought I was finishing," she said. "He explained what he meant by 'complete'.
- How to: 7 steps to building the ultimate CX dashboard
- CMO's top 6 martech stories for the week - 14 December 2017
- Suncorp, Flight Centre customer chiefs debate the value of the retail shopfront
- Winc appoints first CMO with transformation remit
- How Craveable Brands bolstered customer loyalty and sales with marketing technology