A company president in her 50s remembered when her first manager told her she wasn't finishing her work. "I was surprised, because I thought I was finishing," she said. "He explained what he meant by 'complete'.
- Skilled bad actors use new pulse wave DDoS attacks to hit multiple targets
- NotPetya to cost Maersk up to $300m, some systems not yet recoverable
- It took 5 years of research for Cyber Plus to tailor cybersecurity insurance for small businesses
- Attackers experimenting with CVE-2017-0199 in recent phishing attacks
- Five things you need to know about executive protection