A company president in her 50s remembered when her first manager told her she wasn't finishing her work. "I was surprised, because I thought I was finishing," she said. "He explained what he meant by 'complete'.
- Inside the thriving ransomware market
- Concerned about privacy, Australians embrace mandatory data-breach scheme
- Fake Telstra and EnergyAustralia email bills spread banking trojans
- Gone in 15 seconds: why faster bank transfers make Australia an even bigger target for email fraud
- Synchronized security is the right arsenal for modern CSOs: Sophos exec