A company president in her 50s remembered when her first manager told her she wasn't finishing her work. "I was surprised, because I thought I was finishing," she said. "He explained what he meant by 'complete'.
- Firefox to notify users when they’re on a recently breached site
- Microsoft begs customers: Just hold on to those pen-test reports until you've fully read them
- Adobe patches Flash, Reader, and Photoshop CC
- Cylance researchers discover powerful new nation-state threat
- WEF: Developed nations rank cyber attacks as the top business risk