In an ideal Internet all packets would be treated as equal by the Internet Service Providers (ISP) and backbone operators who transport them across cyberspace. Unfortunately, this is not always the case since many ISPs restrict or completely block Internet access to some services by discriminating against certain network protocols.
- Stop pretending you can keep hackers out of your networks: Krebs
- Five-eye CERTs issue joint alert on RATs, trojans and botnets
- CISOs must “plan for stupid” when evolving security plans: former US govt CISO
- For CySCA sponsors, designing 103 cybersecurity challenges takes months of careful planning
- Heathrow Airport lands $223k fine for three seconds on video in a lost USB stick