Data leakage has become a hot topic in information security. But what if you can't afford the tools that are specifically designed to keep employees from intentionally or mistakenly leaking private or valuable corporate data to the outside? It turns out there are some creative ways to use what you have (or can easily get) to tackle the problem.
- Industrial IoT explosion is making Australian CSOs “anxious” as IoT-security investments lag world
- Google Home and Amazon Echo are patched, but how many more IoT devices are vulnerable?
- Is fake news dangerous? Security pros say yes
- Despite rising risk awareness, SecDevOps still too little, too late for most Australian companies
- What is a cyber attack? Recent examples show disturbing trends