Data leakage has become a hot topic in information security. But what if you can't afford the tools that are specifically designed to keep employees from intentionally or mistakenly leaking private or valuable corporate data to the outside? It turns out there are some creative ways to use what you have (or can easily get) to tackle the problem.
- AISA 2018: Hunting for phishing kits
- Infrequent cyber wargames betray organisations’ inadequate data-breach response
- Big attacks a smokescreen for “low-level” North Korea cybercrime that the world is ignoring
- GitHub now warns devs about bugs that led to Equifax breach
- AISA 2018: Japan's journey from a cryptocurrency hack to better regulation