In this opinion column, Burton Group's Drue Reeves explains what Azure means to you, how it relates to .NET, what its strengths and weaknesses are compared to cloud offerings from Salesforce and Google, and why he believes it was a move Microsoft had to make.
- Concerned about privacy, Australians embrace mandatory data-breach scheme
- Fake Telstra and EnergyAustralia email bills spread banking trojans
- Gone in 15 seconds: why faster bank transfers make Australia an even bigger target for email fraud
- Synchronized security is the right arsenal for modern CSOs: Sophos exec
- Study finds shoddy kids' smartwatch security give parents anything but peace of mind