In this opinion column, Burton Group's Drue Reeves explains what Azure means to you, how it relates to .NET, what its strengths and weaknesses are compared to cloud offerings from Salesforce and Google, and why he believes it was a move Microsoft had to make.
- Xerox CISO: How business should prepare for the future security threat landscape
- When it comes to next-gen security, smartphones are opening doors – literally
- Dridex, BEC attacks and ‘brandjacking’ surge as phishing volumes pick up again after lull
- Unencrypted hard-coded password risks patient info in Philips’ x-ray dose app
- Skilled bad actors use new pulse wave DDoS attacks to hit multiple targets