In this opinion column, Burton Group's Drue Reeves explains what Azure means to you, how it relates to .NET, what its strengths and weaknesses are compared to cloud offerings from Salesforce and Google, and why he believes it was a move Microsoft had to make.
- EU will give its opinion in Microsoft’s US suit over access to email in Ireland
- How blockchain will underpin the new trust economy
- ProtonMail encrypted email comes to desktop Outlook, Apple Mail and Thunderbird
- How one healthcare data provider boosted its security health
- Barclays drops free Kaspersky for consumers after UK warning