In this opinion column, Burton Group's Drue Reeves explains what Azure means to you, how it relates to .NET, what its strengths and weaknesses are compared to cloud offerings from Salesforce and Google, and why he believes it was a move Microsoft had to make.
- Intel says it's been hit with 32 separate lawsuits over Spectre, Meltdown
- Security lessons from the 2018 Pyeongchang Winter Olympics
- From banks to Bitcoin: Trickbot shifts online hustle to cryptocurrencies
- Don't panic about the new 'Prime' Meltdown and Spectre CPU exploits
- Poor patching, user education leave healthcare providers sitting ducks for cyber attacks