We don’t invest in information security because we’re predisposed to take the risk that nothing bad will happen. So if you want to sell security to senior management, turn it into something they’ll actually want to buy.
- Most European companies failing to meet GDPR obligations
- Security, insurance providers want to help you evaluate your cyber risk
- NIST: 17 reasons we can’t trust or certify IoT devices
- Chrome 70 adds fingerprint login on websites for Android and MacBook Pro
- New cold boot attack putting Apple, Dell and Lenovo laptops at risk