We don’t invest in information security because we’re predisposed to take the risk that nothing bad will happen. So if you want to sell security to senior management, turn it into something they’ll actually want to buy.
- Microsoft's $25k AI challenge: predict which Windows PCs will be infected with malware
- The evolving threat landscape – What to look out for in 2019
- Supermicro third-party motherboard audit finds no spy chips
- Google+ leak affects 52 million users and G Suite users
- Microsoft's big Windows Defender ATP update: bad macros, fileless malware and faster response