The Agile development model has spawned hundreds of books and dozens of conferences. There's a significant track record of successful companies moving to Scrum, Extreme Programming (XP), and other lightweight, highly collaborative development models. Agile can fundamentally change the way software development is done, yet the methods for recruiting and hiring developers hasn't changed a bit. One company has adopted a new approach, and they share their methods here.
- CPUs take another Spectre-Meltdown speculative execution hit
- Despite education campaigns, Australians are falling harder for scams than ever
- Chrome to strip “secure” from HTTPS sites in September
- The week in security: During Privacy Awareness Week, warnings that we are neither private nor aware
- Believing your data is “probably” secure means it’s not secure at all