The Agile development model has spawned hundreds of books and dozens of conferences. There's a significant track record of successful companies moving to Scrum, Extreme Programming (XP), and other lightweight, highly collaborative development models. Agile can fundamentally change the way software development is done, yet the methods for recruiting and hiring developers hasn't changed a bit. One company has adopted a new approach, and they share their methods here.
- Week in review: Winter (Olympics) is coming, and cybercriminals are also in training
- UK’s NCSC catches Turla’s new in-memory ‘Neuron’ malware for attacking Windows
- Automated security testing helps developers clamp down on IoT, open-source threats
- Google’s G Suite gets new dashboard to spot new threats
- Is your PC vulnerable to Meltdown and Spectre CPU exploits? InSpectre tells you