This is the second in a three-part series of articles addressing the career path of the IT executive. Part I discussed the road to CIO. In Part II, a relatively new phenomenon is addressed -- the emergence of the next generation of CIOs, chief executives who are redefining the profession by becoming business thought leaders as well as technology leaders. Next month, Part III will discuss the importance of identifying and developing future CIOs.
- How to protect your business from online payments fraud
- Executives are overconfident about the sophistication of their DevSecOps automation
- Can Senseon beat Darktrace at its own game with its 'AI triangulation' technology
- Most European companies failing to meet GDPR obligations
- Security, insurance providers want to help you evaluate your cyber risk