This is the second in a three-part series of articles addressing the career path of the IT executive. Part I discussed the road to CIO. In Part II, a relatively new phenomenon is addressed -- the emergence of the next generation of CIOs, chief executives who are redefining the profession by becoming business thought leaders as well as technology leaders. Next month, Part III will discuss the importance of identifying and developing future CIOs.
- Zerodium makes $1.5m iOS hack tougher, offers $500k for WhatsApp, Signal
- When identity data eclipses digital identity
- Google targets 500 apps with suspect ad libraries
- Australia is filled with EU citizens; will you meet your GDPR obligations to them?
- Google launches Android 8.0 "Oreo", bringing Project Treble's huge security enhancements