This is the second in a three-part series of articles addressing the career path of the IT executive. Part I discussed the road to CIO. In Part II, a relatively new phenomenon is addressed -- the emergence of the next generation of CIOs, chief executives who are redefining the profession by becoming business thought leaders as well as technology leaders. Next month, Part III will discuss the importance of identifying and developing future CIOs.
- The week in security: You’ve just been breached. Do you know what to do?
- Cybersecurity market slowdown? Not anytime soon
- Why you don't need an RFID-blocking wallet
- Nearly half of business, security execs don’t know what to do after a data breach
- Google-hatched Security Planner matches expert advice with your worst security fears