From language mishaps run amok--"I once said 'That's wonderful' when a person said her uncle died," confesses businessman Ron McFarland--to blowing your nose in public, there are <a href="http://www.cio.com/article/452371/Offshore_Outsourcing_Survey_Looks_at_Impact_of_Cultural_Differences">many faux pas people unknowingly make</a> when doing business in another culture. And Japan is rife with opportunities for Westerners to make mistakes.
- Microsoft: Windows Defender now rules antivirus on business PCs... running Windows 10
- Are infosec certifications the best way to boost your salary?
- Google boosts Gmail anti-phishing defenses to tackle BEC fraud
- AMD confirms it is preparing patches for newly outed CPU flaws
- AMD confirms Ryzenfall vulnerabilities, but says they'll be fixed soon via routine BIOS updates