From language mishaps run amok--"I once said 'That's wonderful' when a person said her uncle died," confesses businessman Ron McFarland--to blowing your nose in public, there are <a href="http://www.cio.com/article/452371/Offshore_Outsourcing_Survey_Looks_at_Impact_of_Cultural_Differences">many faux pas people unknowingly make</a> when doing business in another culture. And Japan is rife with opportunities for Westerners to make mistakes.
- How to protect your business from online payments fraud
- Executives are overconfident about the sophistication of their DevSecOps automation
- Can Senseon beat Darktrace at its own game with its 'AI triangulation' technology
- Most European companies failing to meet GDPR obligations
- Security, insurance providers want to help you evaluate your cyber risk