From language mishaps run amok--"I once said 'That's wonderful' when a person said her uncle died," confesses businessman Ron McFarland--to blowing your nose in public, there are <a href="http://www.cio.com/article/452371/Offshore_Outsourcing_Survey_Looks_at_Impact_of_Cultural_Differences">many faux pas people unknowingly make</a> when doing business in another culture. And Japan is rife with opportunities for Westerners to make mistakes.
- The evolving threat landscape – What to look out for in 2019
- Supermicro third-party motherboard audit finds no spy chips
- Google+ leak affects 52 million users and G Suite users
- Microsoft's big Windows Defender ATP update: bad macros, fileless malware and faster response
- Singapore's central bank launches S$30 million cybersecurity grant for finance sector