The productivity benefits of smart phones and other mobile devices are difficult to ignore, and enterprises will continue to role them out across their workforce. For CIOs and other senior IT personnel the time to consider and implement a comprehensive mobile security policy is now.
- Sitting ducks for cybersecurity breaches, small businesses get new options
- GCHQ: change your passwords now even if Uber says it contained the breach
- Christmas rush brings great deals to online shoppers – and new risks for their employers
- Dell, Lenovo, HP will patch hundreds of devices affected by Intel's buggy embedded CPU
- As unencrypted data becomes “negligence”, business leaders are taking encryption strategy away from IT