The productivity benefits of smart phones and other mobile devices are difficult to ignore, and enterprises will continue to role them out across their workforce. For CIOs and other senior IT personnel the time to consider and implement a comprehensive mobile security policy is now.
- It’s NDB-Day. Do you have anything to declare?
- Apple changes a Safari privacy feature that "breaks" Facebook's Like button
- The global cyber war is heating up: Why businesses should be worried
- Cisco bug lets anyone login to network as admin with a blank password
- Intel ships new Spectre patches: Kaby Lake and Coffee Lake now, Sandy Bridge next