A Queensland government reshuffle has spawned a new IT policy portfolio reporting directly to Premier Peter Beattie after a turbulent six months which has seen the state's leader at loggerheads with the local software industry over comments its wares came second to those of SAP.
- Mass CCleaner malware attack actually targeted tech giants
- NotPetya costs FedEx $300m, now weighs up cyber insurance
- Pen-testing may pacify auditors, but it won’t stop hackers from taking your data
- As Equifax jettisons CISO and CIO, survey finds CISOs feel devalued by business leaders
- Chrome versus IE and Edge: which is more secure for enterprise?