A Queensland government reshuffle has spawned a new IT policy portfolio reporting directly to Premier Peter Beattie after a turbulent six months which has seen the state's leader at loggerheads with the local software industry over comments its wares came second to those of SAP.
- As NDB kicks in, be careful of overcompensating for past security inaction
- On the eve of game-changing NDB scheme, 59 percent of businesses still don’t understand it
- Google reveals kernel, Windows 10 security bypasses fixed in February’s Patch Tuesday
- The week in security: Cybercriminals eyeing new opportunities from cryptocurrency miners
- Intel says it's been hit with 32 separate lawsuits over Spectre, Meltdown