When you have worked for companies the likes of NBN Co, Telstra and Research in Motion, you become used to working in the spotlight. In fact, Michael Bromley, general manager for portals and online services (POV) at NBN Co, seems to revel in it.
- IoT security is getting worse, not better: researchers
- Study: Bug bounties ‘often inefficient and expensive’
- Windows Defender anti-malware glitch breaks file scanning on Windows 10, Windows 7
- GitHub acquires Semmle to speed up bug hunting in open source projects
- Secrets of latest Smominru botnet variant revealed in new attack