When you have worked for companies the likes of NBN Co, Telstra and Research in Motion, you become used to working in the spotlight. In fact, Michael Bromley, general manager for portals and online services (POV) at NBN Co, seems to revel in it.
- France hits Google with €50m GDPR fine over Android consent
- What is spear phishing? Why targeted email attacks are so difficult to stop
- Security refresh teaches James Cook University the value of better visibility
- Cyber attacks as likely as natural disasters, as devastating as ecosystem collapse: WEF
- The week in security: 773 million reasons to improve your security