When you have worked for companies the likes of NBN Co, Telstra and Research in Motion, you become used to working in the spotlight. In fact, Michael Bromley, general manager for portals and online services (POV) at NBN Co, seems to revel in it.
- Cisco reveals VPNFilter malware infects 500k routers, Ukraine fears they'll be bricked by Saturday
- CPUs take another Spectre-Meltdown speculative execution hit
- Despite education campaigns, Australians are falling harder for scams than ever
- Chrome to strip “secure” from HTTPS sites in September
- The week in security: During Privacy Awareness Week, warnings that we are neither private nor aware