I was having coffee with a friend and colleague who works at one of the largest data centers in the country. Our conversation turned to cloud computing adoption patterns, and he looked at me intently and said, "Your company should offer a 'cut through the cloud fog' service."
- Cisco bug lets anyone login to network as admin with a blank password
- Intel ships new Spectre patches: Kaby Lake and Coffee Lake now, Sandy Bridge next
- As NDB kicks in, be careful of overcompensating for past security inaction
- On the eve of game-changing NDB scheme, 59 percent of businesses still don’t understand it
- Google reveals kernel, Windows 10 security bypasses fixed in February’s Patch Tuesday