I was having coffee with a friend and colleague who works at one of the largest data centers in the country. Our conversation turned to cloud computing adoption patterns, and he looked at me intently and said, "Your company should offer a 'cut through the cloud fog' service."
- Inside the thriving ransomware market
- Concerned about privacy, Australians embrace mandatory data-breach scheme
- Fake Telstra and EnergyAustralia email bills spread banking trojans
- Gone in 15 seconds: why faster bank transfers make Australia an even bigger target for email fraud
- Synchronized security is the right arsenal for modern CSOs: Sophos exec