The company set up by the Australian, State and Territory governments in 2005 to lead the transition to greater use of e-health in Australia, the National E-Health Transition Authority (NEHTA), has released its Strategic Plan to 2012.
- Australian Signals Directorate will keep security bugs if it’s in national interest
- The week in security: Can the software-defined future save the Internet?
- For Cisco, the future of security is being shaped by software-defined networking
- G Suite admins can now ban staff from using insecure SMS for two-factor authentication
- Cisco plugs critical password flaw in Common Services Platform Collector