The company set up by the Australian, State and Territory governments in 2005 to lead the transition to greater use of e-health in Australia, the National E-Health Transition Authority (NEHTA), has released its Strategic Plan to 2012.
- Very Attacked People (VAPs) are doing cybercriminals’ work for them: report
- Telstra: We blocked 2.9 million scam calls in a month, but they keep coming
- Government rewriting cybersecurity conversations around consumer focus
- Chrome 77 fixes 52 security flaws, removes 'ineffective' green bar EV SSL indicators
- Security for the Internet of Everything: Turning the network Into a giant sensor